Whinchat sentence example
- Moorland birds include red grouse, snipe, curlew, wheatear and whinchat as well as ring ouzel.
- Summer migrants on passage include wheatear, whinchat, yellow wagtail, tern species and many species of waders.
- We did see a few whinchat here, small consolation, hardly what we had come all this way for.
- Both Black-tailed and Bar-tailed Godwits were seen as was the first Whinchat of the autumn.
- We did see a few Whinchat here, small consolation, hardly what we had come all this way for.Advertisement