Whimsically sentence example
- The scientist is left to whimsically choose among a cornucopia of "bold conjectures," everyone of which is guaranteed to be false.
- Toe Tappers include two sets of whimsically themed booties rockets and butterflies that babies will be drawn to as they discover their feet.
- The cameras go into each crafter's home where they whimsically recreate their treasures step-by-step.
- Splice in Rootbeer: The whimsically named Rootbeer is much more elegant in design that its name belies.
- Your child will be able to construct three whimsically bright sock puppets in no time flat.Advertisement
- Depending on the design, a centerpiece can be creatively fun, luxuriously elegant, or whimsically charming.
- Mini-heart tipped prongs for a whimsically romantic touch.
- Even though the overall color of this backpack is green, the center design of the pack is a large, blue, flower-shaped designed that's whimsically sprinkled with green circles.
- The matching g-string tries to keep the look a bit more modest, but to the delight of your partner, whimsically fails!
- They range from subjects of the homeliest and most mirthful realism to others serious and devout, and from literal or almost literal transcripts of natural form to the most whimsically abstract combinations of linear pattern and tendril .and flourish.Advertisement
- The survey executed by Petty was, somewhat whimsically, called the "Down Survey," because the results were set down in maps; it is called by that name in Petty's will.
- The most common error is to whimsically walk into a tattoo shop and decide to get a kanji without properly researching the symbol.