Whimpering sentence example
- The vampire landed in a heap at his feet, whimpering.
- The wolf looked up at them, then lay on the floor with her head on Jackson's chest, whimpering.
- Any other woman would be whimpering at his feet, ready to tell him her life story, if he cared enough to ask.
- He made whimpering noises when Lucy had to leave for the last time.
- It wo n't happen with a bang but with the whimpering sound of a frightened nation.Advertisement
- Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost whimpering: This will finish us....
- The puppy makes whimpering noises after getting a shot; his red boo-boo disappears after the doctor puts a cast on.
- Elisabeth, in wolf form, stood scratching at the door, whimpering.
- Cowering beneath the table, whimpering, he heard a familiar voice croon above him.
- And I don't mean feel sorry for yourself while whimpering " I've tried, but the situation is too deep-rooted... " .Advertisement
- Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost whimpering: " This will finish us... .
- So until then and with Gracie whimpering away behind me as she enjoys a wee dream during her afternoon nap.