Whimpered sentence example
- She whimpered at the sensation of knives going through her arm and almost fainted.
- "I made a promise, too," she whimpered.
- "Mommy?" a small voice whimpered.
- Destiny whimpered for a few moments and then directed her attention to using the spoon to rearrange the potatoes on her plate.
- Many of the passengers were ill and others whimpered and whined as the plane dropped, rose and rolled in the churning gusts, riding the heavy winds like a cork in a whirlpool.Advertisement