While-away sentence example
- If what Jetr suspected were true, Ne'Rin would do less damage if he didn't know what A'Ran did while away.
- Chipping Campden is another impossibly pretty place with lots of nice little shops, tea-rooms and pubs to while away an hour or two.
- She just wanted to while away the rainy afternoon at home catching up on her favorite TV shows.
- The game aims to be as immersive as you let it, and it is a fun way to while away your time on Facebook.
- Online translation tools are an interesting way to find extremely unusual names - as well as presenting a great way to while away a few hours!Advertisement
- Whether their parents give them an allowance while away at college or they earn their spending cash by working at student jobs, learning how to manage finances is important.
- With so many college classes requiring Internet research and term paper writing, many new college students find it helpful to have a personal computer while away at school.
- Betty Grable: This 1940s pin-up girl posed for the iconic World War II poster that many American GIs fantasized over while away overseas (and at home, too!).
- For students, college web cams provide fun ways to glimpse campus life from afar or check out the view of their favorite hangouts while away from campus.
- While a feature phone will meet basic needs, a smartphone is a must for consumers that need to stay fully connected to their computers while away from home.Advertisement
- On the one hand, it means that more people can keep in touch while away from home or the office.
- You have every right to wonder if he will continue this behavior while away.
- Even if you have a cell phone, leave information about where you will be while away and the phone numbers for each location.
- If a child becomes ill or is injured while away from home, the caregiver should attempt to contact his or her parent or legal guardian.