Which-s sentence example
- The resemblance is further sustained by a broad belt of elevated plains, 'ranging from 1200 to 1700 ft., which s The upper Bukhtarma valley in the Sailughem range of the Altai system appears to belong to the same type.
- Trunk series: t N = [s +al +b/s 1 [1 5 +a1 +b'/(I.5)2}2 Main Branch Series: t ytr' - I I N [2 + al + 6/29 2 [r+al Side Branch Series: t nT = N [2 +al+6,/22]2 [s+c+d,s92 Here s stands for an integer number beginning with 2 for the trunk and 3 for the main branch, and r represents the succession of numbers 1 5, 5, 3 5, &c. As Ritz points out, the first two equations appear only to be particular cases of the form n I I N +1)2 in which s and r have the form given above.
- If we adopt Thiele's view that each band is accompanied by a second branch for which s has negative values the complication is still further increased, but there does not seem to be sufficient reason to adopt this view.
- The Megasea group, to which S.
- Consider an elementary couple of two metals A and B for which s has the values s and s" respectively, with junctions at the temperature T and T+dT (absolute), at which the coefficients of the Peltier effect are P and P+dP. Equating the quantity of heat absorbed to the quantity of electrical energy generated, we have by the first law of thermodynamics the relation dE/dT =dP/dT+(s' - s").Advertisement
- tch), as in derecho (d i r e c t u m), pecho (pe c t u s), so that we may take those words in which S alone represents ci as secondary forms of learned words; thus we have hendito, otubre, santo as secondary forms of the learned words bendicto, ociubre, sancto, alongside of the old popular forms bendicho, ochubre, sancho.
- Eudyptes, containing the crested penguins, known to sailors as "Rock-hoppers" or "Macaronis," would appear to have five species, and Spheniscus four, among which S.