Where-er sentence example
- I'm going through the portal. Wherever it takes me, is where I'll go.
- In the extreme south, where an Arctic vegetation is found, the pastures are rich, and the forests, largely of the Antarctic beech (Fagus antarctica), are vigorous wherever the rainfall is heavy.
- Starch, indeed, wherever it appears in the plant seems to be a reserve store of carbohydrate material, deposited where it is found for longer or shorter periods till it is needed for consumption.
- Where'er I go, let me enjoy this grace Freely to view my Annabella's face."
- These last years of his life were spent in journeying backwards and forwards between Toulouse and Rome, where his abode was at the basilica of Santa Sabina on the Aventine, given to him by the pope; and then in extended journeys all over Italy, and to Paris, and into Spain, establishing friaries and organizing the order wherever he went.Advertisement
- Thence it has spread, partly by man's agency, northwards throughout temperate western Europe, increasing rapidly wherever it gains a footing; and this extension is still going on, as is shown by the case of Scotland, where early in the 19th century rabbits were little known, while they are now found in all suitable localities up to the extreme north.
- The tapeworm most frequently found in man in Western Europe is the Taenia solium, which is constant wherever pork is consumed, and is more common in parts where raw or imperfectly cooked pork is eaten.
- The development of towns of the municipal type on the sites where legions occupied permanent quarters can be traced in several of the western provinces; and it cannot be doubted that this development became the rule wherever a body of Roman subjects settled down together for any purpose and permanently occupied a region.
- Save in some parts of Germany, where the influence of Luther saved the churches from wreck, an iconoclastic wave spread over the greater part of Western Europe, wherever the " new religion " prevailed; everywhere churches were cleared of images and reduced to the state of those described by William Harrison in his Description of England (1570), only the " pictures in glass " being suffered in some cases to survive for a while " by reason of the extreme cost of replacing them."
- Panislamic ideas have obtained little hold in this region; in Persia and wherever people are Shiahs the pretensions of the Sultan of Turkey to the headship of the Mahommedan world are rejected, as also in Oman, where the bulk of the population are Ibadhi.Advertisement
- The regional commissioners and the political residents act either by means of the village headmen (Shum or Chicca), by the chiefs of districts in the few localities where villages are still organized in districts, or by the headmen of tribes, and by the councils of the elders wherever these remain.
- Jesus shall reign where`er the sun doth his successive journeys run 15.
- Instead of everyone dropping their bags and coats wherever the mood strikes, they are placed in the mud room - out of the way and where they will be easy to find when they are needed again.
- They blossom in a loving home where they are content to be wherever their owners are and to do whatever their owners are doing.
- No matter which park you visit or where you spend your time, Disney World rides are an enjoyable and one-of-a-kind experience, wherever you decide to let your imagination take you!Advertisement
- The ice bucket is great to have because it keeps the wine cold and out where the guests are congregating around the table or family room, or wherever they are.
- The following article will take you through the history of this great American artist and will show you where you can download his most beloved songs in MP3 format so you can take them with you wherever you go.