Whelan sentence example
- Noel Whelan had a tap-in to score the middle of Aberdeen 's three unanswered goals at home to Hibs.
- Taking it further, in 1995 composer Bill Whelan began working with several Irish dancers to create a stage performance called Riverdance, which showcased several Irish and Celtic art forms (including Flamenco) all together.
- Whelan instead recommends timing intercourse for close to ovulation to conceive a girl and says that having sex several days in advance of ovulation will produce a boy.
- But, to muddy the waters, the Whelan method suggests having intercourse several days before ovulation if you want a boy.
- Dr. Elizabeth Whelan published studies in the 1970s that helped couples time their intercourse to encourage the conception of a male baby.Advertisement
- Taking into consideration the theory that Y sperm move faster than X sperm, the Whelan method suggests having intercourse several days before ovulation.
- Dr. Shettles based her method of gender selection on the same principal as Dr. Whelan in which the Y sperm moves faster than the X sperm.
- The pair brought in Ryder's brother Paul on bass, amateur footballer Gary 'Gaz' Whelan on drums, Paul Davis on keyboards and, Mark Day on guitars, the only member who could actually play an instrument.
- One of the most prolific cover artists working today, Michael Whelan has a way of picking his projects.
- Our tastes must be very similar, because whenever I see a book with Whelan cover art, I'm pretty sure I'm going to like the book.Advertisement
- Unlike many cover artists, who produce pictures of blonde princesses for a book about a princess with black hair, Whelan clearly reads the books he illustrates.