Wheelwrights sentence example
- Wheelwrights work 82,700
- Industry used to flourish here, including wheelwrights, ostlers, and a flax factory.
- It is much prized by wheelwrights, cabinet-makers, sculptors, &c., on the Continent; while knotted roots are used for inlaying.
- By then the Burberrys lived in the brick side and ran a wheelwrights and smithy.Advertisement
- wheelwrights shop for about 100 years.
- wheelwrights in the village since at least 1750.
- It used to be Crook 's wheelwrights shop for about 100 years.
- The Hartley family had been wheelwrights in the village since at least 1750.
- The wheel being her symbol she was the patron saint of wheelwrights and mechanics; as the confounder of heathen sophistry she was invoked by theologians, apologists, preachers and philosophers, and was chosen as the patron saint of the university of Paris; as the most holy and illustrious of Christian virgins she became the tutelary saint of nuns and virgins generally.Advertisement