Wheatears sentence example
- The area also held 79 chiffchaffs, 14 Blackcaps, 3 Whitethroats and 3 Wheatears.
- Wheatears were flying around as well, prior to emigration and the Mute Swan couple were accompanied by nine dirty gray cygnets.
- Wheatears and Whinchats were still present in good numbers but most other commoner migrants were thin on the ground.
- March 26th Wheatears remained relatively numerous, with around 100 at the Bill again, but most other migrants were in rather short supply.
- Other grounded migrants included two redstarts, four Whinchats, about 20 ' Greenland ' Wheatears and a Ring Ouzel.Advertisement
- Bird life here includes stonechats, wheatears and various seabirds.
- Philae included more white crowned black wheatears, gull billed terns, whiskered terns and a fantastic location.
- Other grounded migrants included two Redstarts, four Whinchats, about 20 ' Greenland ' Wheatears and a Ring Ouzel.