Wheatear sentence example
- A male White Wagtail was in the carpark and a rather bedraggled male Wheatear was on the short turf near the beach.
- Moorland birds include red grouse, snipe, curlew, wheatear and whinchat as well as ring ouzel.
- Breckland has its own wildlife specialities, such as wheatear, the rare stone curlew and Breckland thyme and Spiked speedwell.
- We had excellent views of a Desert Wheatear perched on a small acacia bush and Julia found a male stonechat perched on stubble.
- A dry well grazed area produced three woodchat shrikes along with masked shrike, 3 species of wheatear and hundreds of flava wagtail species.Advertisement
- Summer migrants on passage include wheatear, whinchat, yellow wagtail, tern species and many species of waders.
- Black-eared wheatear A gorgeous pale throated male north of the quarry, several around the barren northern shore of LE.
- Northern wheatear By far the commonest wheatear Isabelline wheatear Few seen in the more bushy, cultivated areas.
- Nathan Wheatear prefers not to spend his life as a rat catcher.
- We had excellent views of a Desert Wheatear perched on a small acacia bush and Julia found a male Stonechat perched on stubble.Advertisement
- First four birds were red rumped wheatear, trumpeter finch, short toed lark, and Temmincks horned lark.
- Northern wheatear: quite common, eg around Akrotiri salt lake.
- One of the characteristics of a black wheatear nest is that it contains a pile of stones near the entrance.
- White crowned black wheatear oenanthe leucopyga A new bird for most of the group seen at Philae and the High Dam.
- She offered them a plate of pie each and they ate with relish - wheatear pie was considered a great delicacy.Advertisement
- Northern Wheatear By far the commonest wheatear Isabelline wheatear Few seen in the more bushy, cultivated areas.
- Desert wheatear Oenanthe deserti An already reported bird, scarce in the region, was seen by us at Dona Paula on 25th.