Wheatberries sentence example
- The term wheatberries is given to the whole-wheat kernel, which can be used for either sweet or savory dishes.
- Wheatberries are an excellent source of whole grains and dietary fiber, both of which can help you maintain a healthy weight and stay full for longer periods of time.
- Wheatberries are generally prepared by soaking the kernels for a period of time and then cooking them in water, broth, or milk.
- From that point, wheatberries can be mixed with any number of foods to create delicious and hearty salads.
- Just pick a few favorite mix-ins and combine them with cooked wheatberries.Advertisement
- For each recipe below, mix approximately four cups cooked wheatberries with 1/2 cup of each ingredient listed.