Wheat-germ sentence example
- Vitamin E was first isolated in 1936 from wheat germ oil.
- The profile of cross-reaction with wheat germ agglutinin, used here as a general carbohydrate reagent, is shown in vacuum blots.
- Foods sources that are rich in tocopherols include wheat germ and.. .
- Foods sources that are rich in tocopherols include wheat germ and...
- I also suggest you discontinue administering mineral oil, and instead add either a few drops of fresh fish oil or wheat germ oil to your pet's food three times a week.Advertisement
- Mixing two teaspoons of wheat germ and two teaspoons of yeast into buttermilk may also help prevent premature graying.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk powder, brown rice flour, whole wheat flour, egg, water, and wheat germ.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the remaining ¼ cup wheat germ and ¼ cup sunflower seeds.
- Pinch off small pieces of dough, and roll them into the wheat germ and seed mixture until covered.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, oats and wheat germ.Advertisement
- Along with these plant-based sources, selenium is also found in a variety of meats, seafood, wheat germ and yeast.
- Many shampoos contain wheat germ or some other form of vitamin E because its topical application can stimulate circulation to the scalp and enhance nutrient absorption into the hair follicles, which encourages hair growth.
- Some whole-wheat bread may be allowed in later stages of the diet, but only 100 percent whole wheat and wheat germ products are allowed.