Wheat-bread sentence example
- After smearing peanut butter and jam on whole wheat bread for a lunch on the fly, Dean knocked on Martha's door.
- Whole wheat bread flour is made from hard wheat.
- However, they do not taste or look exactly like risen wheat bread or regular pasta.
- Oatmeal with milk on it is complete, as is peanut butter on whole wheat bread.
- There are many gluten-free bread recipes available in books or online, and each claims to produce the perfect wheat bread replacement.Advertisement
- When reading labels be sure to find the word "whole" in the ingredient list; simple wheat bread is not made from whole grain.
- Complex carbohydrates that don't cause the blood sugar spikes of simple carbs, such as brown rice, whole wheat bread and flour, legumes and the vast majority of fruits and vegetables are allowed on the diet.
- It's important to develop the habit of choosing whole grain products, such as brown rice and whole wheat bread instead of heavily processed varieties.
- Lunch: Keep going with chicken salad on wheat bread served with tomato and cucumber slices, sunflower seeds and some light fruit cocktail or a piece of fruit.
- Simple, basic, and delicious, a turkey sandwich, garnished with mustard, lettuce, and tomato and served on whole wheat bread with a side of grapes and yogurt makes a fantastic work week lunch.Advertisement
- For example, 100 percent whole wheat bread contains about 3 grams of protein per ounce.