Whatnot sentence example
- The gameplay is insanely fun, with all of the diving and the shooting and whatnot.
- Acetaldehyde still needs to be broken down into sugars and whatnot by the enzyme acetaldehyde still needs to be broken down into sugars and whatnot by the enzyme acetaldehyde dehydrogenase.
- But as it turns out, just at that moment a third enemy rises before us--namely the Orthodox Russian soldiers, loudly demanding bread, meat, biscuits, fodder, and whatnot!
- Get guidance from the Wizard Ortho, who resides in the Whatnot Book.
- The Muppet Whatnot Workshop allows customers to combine an assortment of bodies, eyes, noses and hairstyles in the instantly recognizable Muppet style.Advertisement
- The Whatnot Workship is an FAO Schwarz exclusive.
- There are also plans to bring the Muppet Whatnot Workshop to the Las Vegas location.
- The Whatnot book is inhabited by a Wizard named Ortho.
- So if your hair is thin and brittle, you can use shampoos and whatnot.
- Once the animal is in its cage, the assigned zoo keeper will let you know what foliage, terrain, toys, and whatnot that the animal requires to be happy.Advertisement
- Some subpages, such as Mio and CardioSport, are a straight-up listing of the specs, prices, bonus features and whatnot.
- Keep things interesting by alternating exercises, weights, cardio machines, classes and whatnot as often as you can.
- Vitamin E is a popular "fortification" vitamin for cereals and whatnot, but if you're going the natural route, leafy green vegetables, most kinds of nuts and vegetable oils are the way to go.