Whale-watching sentence example
- Northern Light offers private charter, wildlife cruises, bird-watching and whale-watching cruises, dive charter, island cruising and research and survey services.
- Nearby are several beaches where you may find yourself whale watching from the shore or sharing your towel with a jackass penguin.
- On the other hand, if you will be in extreme conditions such as whale watching or hunting in the rain, waterproofing is a good choice to preserve your investment.
- From Hawaiian whale watching and helicopter tours to a romantic European cruise, options abound.
- Passengers can choose from a variety of optional excursions throughout the tour, such as whale watching quests, river rafting, guided hikes, helicopter tours, and other sightseeing options.Advertisement
- "The Last Frontier" is filled with family-friendly attractions from whale watching to fishing to panning for gold.
- Another benefit of taking an Alaskan voyage on Princess Cruises is that you are able to book shore excursions, from whale watching and awe-inspiring railroad trips to glacier helicopter tours and bird-watching nature hikes.
- There is much more to do in San Diego than just Sea World, and when booking these packages guests can also buy tours for various harbor cruises, trolley tours, and whale watching excursions.
- Its shoreline is the spot where water tours take off and return, offering you the option to jump into a boat for a whale-watching or fishing adventure.
- Whale-Watching - The Baja is the winter home of hundreds of gray whales that make the trek from the Bering Sea in Alaska down the coast of California and Mexico.Advertisement
- In addition, the winter months are also when whale watching season starts and big-name events like the Honolulu Marathon and the Triple Crown of Surfing take place.
- After whale watching and coming face to face with a black bear, one is bound to be hungry.