Whacky sentence example
- I told her Howie had a flashback but I didn't relate the rest of his whacky conversation.
- Corey is a whopping 6 feet and 7 inches tall and wears bright yellow corduroy to appear quirky and whacky.
- Concept cars range from the futuristic to the retro, the wild and whacky to the just plain silly.
- It's no longer even about creating something so whacky that millions of people view or download it.
- It sounds so true-to-life to me, like the snare sounds really whacky.Advertisement
- How do you explain it to a friend without it sounding slightly whacky?
- Here's what makes Pinko noteworthy: Some interesting observations, buried beneath the " too whacky for editing " style.
- It 's no longer even about creating something so whacky that millions of people view or download it.
- In the list below you might pick up some whacky ideas for your end of millenium party.
- Car enthusiasts can browse through displays of vintage models or inspect weird and whacky vehicles of the future.Advertisement
- It is full of whacky graphics and type which tests the limits of legibility.
- Murder, jewel smuggling and romance all collide in a whacky story that will doubtlessly hold appeal for Stephanie Plum 's fans.
- You have a whacky side and ca n't resist making a bold statement with your car color and your fashion style.
- And boy, there were some weird and whacky things that we were expected and required to wear.
- Here 's what makes Pinko noteworthy: Some interesting observations, buried beneath the " too whacky for editing " style.Advertisement
- Buying cabinets made mostly of "whacky wood" or particle board means you'll have cabinets that won't hold up.
- There are several different websites out there were you can get your hands on free Sidekick 3 themes, each of which will completely change the look of the user interface in fun and whacky ways.