Whacking sentence example
- I guess that shows they at least believed what they were doing was right—not just whacking you on the spur of the moment because they were mad as hell, taking their anger out on your backside.
- Dean was sure that, deep down, she thought whacking at a ball or chasing one someone else clobbered was an extended children's game and certainly not a worthwhile profession.
- The only prize you'll likely get is a whacking great telephone bill !
- Of course, all this is done by whacking her around in ball form using two flippers, but still, the attention to the source material is amazing, especially considering that fans probably didn't expect much of anything from a pinball game.
- None of the family played tennis till Junior started whacking a plastic ball around at 18 months.Advertisement
- whacking a plastic ball around at 18 months.
- I suppose if she were mad enough at him, she might kill him but I could visualize her whacking him over the head with a library book more than sneaking up to the ice park and cutting his ropeâ€”and then going to the trouble to blame it on me.
- I guess that shows they at least believed what they were doing was rightâ€”not just whacking you on the spur of the moment because they were mad as hell, taking their anger out on your backside.
- Whacking the bastard wasn't the way to respond.
- Dean swore to himself and fumbled for a pair of slacks and his raincoat, whacking his shin on the bed in the process.Advertisement
- whacking great hole in it.
- whacking great telephone bill!
- Murray 's successor as skipper, Gary Caldwell, has picked up a whacking pay rise to sign for Celtic.
- whacking pay rise to sign for Celtic.
- It 's like a safety net with a whacking great hole in it.Advertisement