Weybridge sentence example
- In this aspect the principal extension of London has been into the counties of Kent and Surrey, to the pleasant hilly districts about Sydenham, Norwood and Croydon, Chislehurst and Orpington, Caterham, Redhill and Reigate, Epsom, Dorking and Leatherhead; and up the valley of the Thames through Richmond to Kingston and Surbiton, Esher and Weybridge, and the many townships on both the Surrey and the Middlesex shores of the river.
- Weybridge has grown in modern times out of a village into a residential town.
- In 1907 the Brooklands racing track for motorcars was opened near Weybridge.
- We have secured third spot in the league and entertain lowly Weybridge at home on Saturday with a shot at remaining unbeaten this year.
- To the east of Weybridge lies Henry VIII.'s park of Oatlands (see Walton-on-Thames).Advertisement