Wets sentence example
- enuresis sensors) A range of products that generate an alarm signal when a person wets their bed.
- First the solder on the pads melts and wets the pad and the ball surface; then the whole ball becomes molten.
- If a small quantity of a liquid which wets glass be introduced between two glass plates slightly inclined to each other, it will run towards that part where the glass plates are nearest together.
- The secretion wets an insect very rapidly, but, so far as is known, seems to be completely destitute of digestive power - indeed, rather to accelerate decomposition.
- If he wets his Pull-Ups, just help him change them in the morning and don't comment on the problem during this time.Advertisement
- If your child does not respond to this naked approach to potty training, forcing him to wear wet clothes or go naked so that he wets the floor, can lead to resentment or feelings of humiliation.
- The solution also wets the contact, and thus protects your eye from the pain of putting in a dry contact.
- If they do not wake up, the bladder releases the excess urine and the child wets the bed.
- Or maybe everyone wets their appetites, so the supermarket needn't worry about giving away samples - we're all peckish anyway.