Wet-the-bed sentence example
- appalled to discover that he's wet the bed.
- I wet the bed until I was 17, and was quite introverted as a result.
- These products include allergy relief, cold and flu preparations, products for children who wet the bed and vitamin C tables.
- Most children wet the bed occasionally, and definitions of the age and frequency at which bed-wetting becomes a medical problem vary somewhat.
- Over 70 percent of children with two parents who wet the bed will also wet the bed.Advertisement
- Children who wet the bed frequently may have a smaller than normal functional bladder capacity.
- In the early 2000s medical research has found that many children who wet the bed may have a deficiency of an important hormone known as antidiuretic hormone (ADH).
- Children who wet the bed usually have normal-sized bladders and have sleep patterns that are no different from those of non-bedwetting children.
- If a child continues to wet the bed after the age of six, parents may feel the need to seek evaluation and diagnosis by the family doctor or a children's specialist (pediatrician).
- Bladder training exercises are based on the theory that those who wet the bed have small functional bladder capacity.Advertisement
- However, children often wet the bed again after the drug is discontinued, and it has some side effects.
- Moisture Sensor Alarms-These alarms actually sound when a child is starting to wet the bed.
- From older children who still wet the bed to geriatric patients with incontinence problems, waterproof garments can be the solution.