Weston-super-mare sentence example
- WESTON-SUPER-MARE, a seaside resort in the Wells parliamentary division of Somersetshire, England, on the Bristol Channel, 1372 m.
- She died at Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, on the 15th of April 1892, bequeathing her valuable collection of Egyptian antiquities to University College, London, together with a sum to found a chair of Egyptology.
- As usual at my gran's house in Weston-Super-Mare with gran's house in Weston-Super-Mare with gran, dad, james and the neighbor from across the street.
- These components were airlifted to Weston-super-Mare by an RAF Chinook helicopter.
- City were lifted from the start with the appearance of Luke Prince, playing having rejected overtures from DML rivals Weston-super-Mare.Advertisement
- To the west of Uphill village, Weston-Super-Mare, lies this ' one-off ' design beach defense pillbox.
- roundabout signposted Weston super Mare.
- Take the second left off the roundabout signposted Weston super Mare.
- Jean went strait from Istanbul to Weston super Mare for the Green Party Conference.
- Acoustic entertainment is sadly limited in weston-super-Mare so he'll usually be found further south West around Bridgewater and Taunton.Advertisement
- Acoustic entertainment is sadly limited in Weston-super-Mare so he'll usually be found further South West around Bridgewater and Taunton.