Westlaw sentence example
- Second The former contains the clause De Donis Condi- Statute of tionalibus, a notable landmark in the history of English Westlaw, since it favored the system of entailing estates.
- To view the full text of an article, click on the blue hyperlink to the article source on Westlaw.
- This may involve learning to do both book research and using online legal databases, such as LexisNexis and WestLaw.
- That is unless the law is published by a recognized site source like Lexis or WestLaw, but only a few states use Lexis as its means for publishing laws via the internet.
- Otherwise, it and WestLaw are billed at an expensive rate.Advertisement