Westland sentence example
- The market-gardening of the region called the Westland, between the Hague and the Hook of Holland, is remarkable, and large quantities of vegetables are exported to England.
- To the south of the district in southern Westland, where the Alps have passed out to sea, the Archeans become more extensive; for they spread eastward and underlie the whole of the dissected tableland of Otago.
- In Westland the Miocene includes the Moutere gravels, which rest on the summit of Mount Greenland, 4900 ft.
- The glaciers must have reached the sea at Cascade Point in southern Westland.
- The railways leaving Dublin are the following: the Great Northern, with its terminus in Amiens Street, with suburban lines, and a main line running north to Drogheda, Dundalk and Belfast, with ramifications through the northern countries; the Great Southern & Western (Kingsbridge terminus) to Kilkenny, Athlone and Cork; the Midland Great Western (Broadstone terminus), to Cavan, Sligo and Galway; the Dublin & South-Eastern (Harcourt Street and Westland Row for Kingstown); and there is the North Wall station of the London & North-Western, with the line known as the North Wall extension, connecting with the other main lines.Advertisement
- Fruit is everywhere grown, and there is a special cultivation of grapes and figs in the Westland of South Holland.
- Alpine travel in the Canterbury and Westland ranges, southern alpine travel in the Canterbury and Westland ranges, southern alps.. .
- discount rates of what is available at Westland hotel London and our discount hotel rates are listed below.
- For your reservation at Westland Hotel London, simply click here to complete our secure online booking form.
- That is why in the last few weeks we have bought the new anti-submarine helicopter from Westland - the best.Advertisement
- Full details of what is available at Westland hotel London and our discount hotel rates are listed below.
- The new restaurant called Fifteen in Westland Place, near Old Street, was set up to train disadvantaged youngsters from Hackney.
- For all that, Auckland and Wellington are the most populous of the -larger districts, while Nelson, Westland and Marlborough have for a long time shown the slowest increase.