Western union sentence example
- Besides, he obtained a controlling interest in the Western Union Telegraph Company, and after 1881 in the elevated railways in New York City, and was intimately connected with many of the largest railway financial operations in the United States for the twenty years following 1868.
- He organized many telegraph construction companies, was one of the founders of the Western Union Telegraph Company, and accumulated a large fortune.
- You must be getting sick and tired of visiting the Western Union agent, only to be sent away empty-handed.
- We heard what you said that you are going to resend the money through Western Union on Monday.
- It supercedes all prior agreements or understandings you have with Western Union and cannot be modified orally.Advertisement
- By paying with your Visa or MasterCard bank-issued debit card, you can wire money anywhere in the world and the intended recipient can pick it up at any nearby Western Union location.
- Some banks may charge you an additional 5% of the dollar amount of your Western Union transaction, an additional 1% of the dollar amount for card transfers, and an additional 1% card loading and/or unloading fee.
- Your card can be funded through the following methods: your E-Gold account, check, money order, bank wire, Moneygram or Western Union.
- The cardholder will not be liable for charges made by someone else if the card is lost or stolen if the loss is reported to Western Union within two days.
- A card can be purchased online or at any Western Union agent participating in the prepaid MasterCard program.Advertisement
- Money can be reloaded onto the card at a participating Western Union office.
- Although Western Union offers the no-liability policy if the theft or loss of a card is reported quickly, it is still a hassle to get a new card issued and to not have access to your money while you wait.
- You can purchase a Visa gift card up to a $100 value from Western Union.
- Any Western Union location across the United States is an authorized dealer of Amazon gift cards.
- You may purchase Amazon gift cards in any whole dollar amount from $50 to $5000 and pay for them at a Western Union service center after paying a small transaction fee.Advertisement
- Do not wire money via Western Union or send a money order for a pet sale.
- To use this option, customers call a toll free number and follow prompts which direct the call the Western Union Pay by Phone.
- Subscriptions can only be purchased with PayPal or Western Union money order.