West-hollywood sentence example
- Party pal Lindsay Lohan was on hand at the West Hollywood House of Blues, as well as The Hills' Whitney Port.
- Oliver Peoples eyewear started out in 1986 in a West Hollywood retail optical shop that had its own twist on frames.
- You can visit Mulholland, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and West Hollywood.
- After returning to Los Angeles, Kat was quickly snatched back up by TLC when she was offered her own reality show set in her newly opened tattoo shop, High Voltage, located in West Hollywood.
- In addition to online ordering, you can also purchase your torpedo bra ordering over the phone or visiting their West Hollywood store in LA if you're on the west coast.Advertisement
- After both finalists chose their teams from the group of previously voted off chefs, Petrozza and Christina got to work on the race to win the $250,000 prize and one year contract at Ramsay's London West Hollywood restaurant.
- The studio in Los Angeles where LA Ink is filmed is called High Voltage Tattoo and is located in West Hollywood.
- The winner was Christina Machamer, whose prize consisted of the position of executive chef at one of Gordon Ramsay's West Hollywood restaurants.
- At first, this dojo was located in Burbank, California and eventually moved to West Hollywood.