Wenzel sentence example
- The Mansfeld family became extinct in 1780 on the death of Josef Wenzel Nepomuk, prince of Fondi, the lands being divided between Saxony and Prussia.
- Wenzel and J.
- This was followed by Gustav Wenzel's Codex diplomaticus arpadianus continuens (12 vols., Pest, 1857) and A.
- Wenzel and Imre Nagy (8 vols., ib.
- Wenzel, one of his pupils, edited in 1883 from his MS. a Simplified Tibetan Grammar.Advertisement
- A translation into English of a Tibetan version of this piece has been published by Dr Wenzel.
- Wenzel, Journal of the Pali Text Society (1866), pp. 1-32; T.
- The war of succession lasted till 1379, and ended in William's favour, the emperor Wenceslas (Wenzel) recognizing him as duke four years later.
- Wenzel Jamnitzer (1508-1585), the worker in silver, is perhaps eminent enough to be added to the above list of artists.
- KARL FRIEDRICH WENZEL (1740-1793) German metallurgist, was born at Dresden in 1740.Advertisement
- Berzelius and copied by subsequent writers, and Wenzel's published work (as pointed out by G.
- Wenzel, Zeit.
- Wenzel by Berzelius through a mistake which was only corrected in 1841 by Germain Henri Hess (1802-1850), professor of chemistry at St Petersburg, and author of "the laws of constant heat-sums and of thermoneutrality" (see Thermochemistry).