Went-ahead sentence example
- With a look of dread, she went ahead of him.
- That's why we went ahead and adopted her.
- Once granted responsible government, and the liberty to make her own mistakes, Upper Canada went ahead.
- Rhyl nearly went ahead when Steve Evans diverted a Stuart Graves corner against his own crossbar under pressure from Mark Powell.
- A lot of hard work went into organizing the disco which went ahead on 26th May 2005.Advertisement
- In a close 1st half Tranent went ahead through a penalty kick which looked to have occurred well outside the box.
- They just went ahead and resurfaced the pavement before our work.
- Will end in the area where homes would be demolished if a 3rd runway went ahead.
- Sherpa team, under the leadership of our Sirdar, Karma, went ahead of us to establish the camp.
- Morris went ahead once more, but with his back to the wall Jones produced his best snooker.Advertisement
- Elsie Rodgers 19th July 2004 The day started off well with no rain and so transects and point counts went ahead as planned.
- Our sherpa team, under the leadership of our Sirdar, Karma, went ahead of us to establish the camp.
- Buckingham started brightly and went ahead when a low shot by Abdul squirmed under the keeper and into the net.
- Undaunted by the prospect of planting acid loving plants into an alkaline soil, the plan went ahead.
- Being the mascara junkie that I am, I went ahead and bought Cover Girl Lash Exact in both versions.Advertisement
- This would explain why knowing that you have enlisted, she went ahead and told you she is confused and wants to spend some time apart.
- The resulting four tracks pleased Capitol, and they went ahead with the album.
- Towards the end of the decade, Elvis even went ahead and released a protest song against the Vietnam war.