Wembley sentence example
- The manor of Wembley belonged to the priory of Kilburn until that foundation was dissolved by Henry VIII.
- Wembley adjoins Sudbury on the east; the district is residential, but lacks natural attractions except in the case of Wembley Park, a pleasant wooded recreation ground, owned by a company.
- He was a fantastic captain in 'The Orient Game ' and led the clarets out at Wembley a year later.
- That heartbreak followed the disappointment of narrowly missing a Wembley appearance after an FA trophy semi-final replay defeat to Dagenham & Redbridge.
- Hello again forgot to say that my Son also has a 70's spacehopper made by the Wembley company.Advertisement
- In the not too distant past Reds have been roundly jeered by England supporters simply for being United - particularly at the old Wembley.
- Using an optical microscope Wembley Stadium would look like a blurred blob.
- New stadia include the Berlin Olympic stadium, Arsenal's Emirates Stadium and the as yet unfinished Wembley.
- Situated in a residential cul-de-sac within easy access of transport and local shopping facilities on Preston Road and Wembley Park.
- I noticed you and Cliff Jones swopped positions just after the kick-off at Wembley.Advertisement
- New stadia include the Berlin Olympic stadium, Arsenal 's Emirates Stadium and the as yet unfinished Wembley.
- In 2007, the princes hosted a concert at Wembley Stadium to celebrate her life.
- This lead to other hosting gigs on MTV as well as the Oasis Live at Wembley concert.
- Renamed 'Step On', it went straight into the Top 5 and consequently the band played a sold out gig at Wembley Arena.
- Muse has continued to build its fan base through touring, and in December, 2006, they sold out the 75,000 seat Wembley Stadium venue in London in less than an hour.Advertisement