Welling sentence example
- The passion welling up in him was palpable.
- Carmen dropped into a chair, tears welling up in her eyes.
- From the right side of his abdomen, blood was welling out making a large stain on the grass.
- She felt angry tears welling and forced them back, soon distracted by the warmth in her blood.
- North of Katif it is desert and only inhabited by nomads; at Katif, however, and throughout the district to the south bordering on the Gulf of Bahrein there are ample supplies of underground water, welling up in abundant springs often at a high temperature, and bringing fertility to an extensive district of which El Hofuf, a town of 15,000 to 20,000 inhabitants, is the most important centre.Advertisement
- She spun around and headed for her car, tears welling up in her eyes.
- I'm not going to anything of the sort, and if you think you'll make me … She stopped, unable to help the tears welling in her eyes.
- I'm not going to anything of the sort, and if you think you'll make me â€¦ She stopped, unable to help the tears welling in her eyes.
- C. Brooke of Welling, Kent, succeeded in making a wolf fairly tractable, the experience of others has been the reverse of encouraging.
- This led to other roles, including Cheaper By the Dozen 2 with Steve Martin, Bonnie Hunt, and Tom Welling.Advertisement
- In addition to these guest stars, Millar and Gough grounded the series by casting a relative unknown (Tom Welling) as the young Clark Kent and two strong, down to earth actors as his parents.
- Smallville, a television series first broadcast in 2001, follows the formative years of young Clark Kent, played by Tom Welling, through his high school adventures and then on to his first experiences working at the Daily Planet.