Welled sentence example
- Tears welled up in her eyes, blurring the shaking hands.
- Tears welled up in her eyes.
- Rage welled up as he went to find her.
- Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks as she prepared lunch.
- Pain made her gasp as blood welled and spilled.Advertisement
- A feeling of disappointment welled up for a moment, but she pushed it away.
- Tears welled, but he refused to cry, understanding he had one ally in the barbarians' lands.
- A feeling of helplessness and panic welled up in him as he strained his eyes against the darkness.
- I steeled myself to hide the fear that welled up inside me like the worse cramps I could possibly endure.
- Her eyes welled with tears, and she ducked her head, turning white, then red.Advertisement
- Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks.
- She began to cry and a still greater sense of pity, tenderness, and love welled up in Pierre.
- Elisabeth started to weep softly, and tears welled in Jackson's eyes.
- Heat and exhaustion might have explained the instant fury that welled up in her throat and filled her voice with rancor.
- The conquest of Jerusalem, and the erection of a Christian empire in Palestine, naturally welled the influx of pilgrims. And though in 1187 the Holy City again fell into the hands of the infidel, while in 12 9 1 the loss of Acre eliminated the last Christian possession in Palestine, the pilgrimages still proceeded.Advertisement
- Sobs welled up in her throat, forcing streams of tears from her eyes.
- This is what they have done with me! thought he, full of an irrepressible fury that welled up within him against the someone to whom what was happening might be attributed.