Wellbutrin sentence example
- Some years ago, a few people taking Wellbutrin reported that their cravings for cigarettes diminished.
- Today, we discover things like "Wellbutrin helps people stop smoking" through chance and dumb luck.
- These might include anti-depressants, such as Wellbutrin, drugs for high blood pressure, anti-nausea drugs, and drugs that increase neurotransmitter activity.
- While research suggests Paxil may cause fetal heart defects, Wellbutrin is generally thought to be safe for pregnant women.
- For example, if you're attempting to quit smoking, Wellbutrin may be a great depression medication for your needs.Advertisement
- Talk to your doctor about bupropion (brand name Zyban or Wellbutrin).
- A prescription medicine called bupropion (brand name Wellbutrin or Zyban) actually eases cravings in some people, making it easier to quit.
- Bupropion (Wellbutrin) is a heterocyclic antidepressant.
- Bupropion (Wellbutrin), mirtazapine (Remeron), and venlafaxine (Effexor) are among those in this category.
- Bupropion (Wellbutrin) seems to be a better antidepressant for children than the tricyclic antidepressants.Advertisement
- The drugs under review include bupropion (Wellbutrin), citalopram (Celexa), fluoxetine (Prozac), mirtazapine (Remeron), nefazodone (Serzone), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), escitalopram (Lexapro) and venlafaxine (Effexor).
- Bupropion (Wellbutrin) has several side effects, including drowsiness, lightheadedness, headache, constipation, dry mouth, nausea, and vomiting.
- It is recommended that children on Wellbutrin should eat mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and bedtime snacks in addition to the usual three meals in a manner similar to that of diabetics.
- The main risk of Wellbutrin is that it increases the likelihood of seizures, though the incidence is rare.
- Alcohol, phenothiazines, and benzodiazepines may all increase the likelihood of seizures if consumed with bupropion (Wellbutrin).Advertisement
- Other medications prescribed for AD/HD therapy include buproprion (Wellbutrin), an antidepressant; fluoxetine (Prozac), an SSRI antidepressant; and carbamazepine (Tegretol, Atretol), an anticonvulsant drug.