Well-spoken sentence example
- Technically speaking they are in quarto, but their size is so small that they may be well spoken of here.
- Both women are smart and well spoken but each seems vaguely dissatisfied with their life.
- He is very well-spoken, intense, funny, dipping into funk speech when he wants to, and very smart.
- He saw a very pretty, respectable looking, well spoken girl, with dark brown wavy hair and sallow skin.
- The routine of talking seems to snarl up a polite, well-spoken man.Advertisement
- He has a well-spoken soft voice and an athletic build.
- Forget Trinny and Susannah, we should all be taking our style tips from this extremely well-spoken lady.
- At this point, to our horror, an irritated and well-spoken woman approaches the car.
- G. jubatum is very well spoken of, but as yet has not been tried much except in favoured spots.
- Its rivale is a dwarf kind, well spoken of for the rock garden, but I have not seen it.Advertisement
- Good for well spoken attractive individuals, but has a tendency to sway potential partners opinions before they actually meet you.
- Bentley is perhaps best known for his role as Sean Diddy Combs' personal assistant in the Making the Band series, as he stood out for being impeccably dressed, well-spoken, and extremely charming in a world of highly pressured stars.
- Gorgeous and well-spoken, he concentrates most of his business within the Malibu area.