Well-said sentence example
- It has been well said that statistics furnish the means by which the railway manager disciplines his property; this is the aspect of control.
- It has been well said of him in explanation of his success, that he lived eighty years and preserved his digestion unimpaired.
- But the principle still is that what has been well said once need not be told again in other words.
- As has been well said by a learned Baptist theologian, Dr Green: " It was by a true divine instinct that the early theologians made Christ Himself, in His divine-human personality, their centre of the creeds."' The fundamental questions of Christianity, exhibited in theApostles' Creed, should be marked In response to an invitation issued by the archbishop of Canterbury, acting on a resolution of the Lambeth Conference of 1908, a committee of eminent scholars met in April and May 1909 for the purpose of preparing a new translation.
- English moral philosophy cannot long tolerate a metaphysics which by merging all minds in one would destroy personality, personal causation and moral responsibility, as James Martineau well said.Advertisement
- It has been well said that in the writings of Juhani Aho can be traced all the idiosyncrasies which have formed the curious and pathetic history of Finland in recent years.
- It has been well said that the old heroes of the republic were unconscious Stoics, fitted by their narrowness, their stern simplicity and devotion to duty for the almost Semitic earnestness of the new doctrine.
- Philip Galley (Dr_Galley) Wed, 28 Jun 2006 Religion Thread WEll said Adam.
- As time drew on the boys began to grow thirsty, and so approached a well said to have guarded by an old crone.
- witch of oz on 25 April, 2006 at 11:01 AM Well said.Advertisement
- It has been well said that the attempt to classify plants according to their natural affinities is an attempt to construct for them the genealogical tree by which their relation ships can be traced.
- Posted by witch of oz on 25 April, 2006 at 11:01 AM Well said.
- It has been well said that to enumerate the constituents and inhabitants of the Japanese mountain-forests would be to name at least half the entire flora.