Well-regarded sentence example
- Practically every law of harmony in 16th-century music may be equally well regarded as a law of vocal effect.
- Edinburgh, Saracen and Dawes all make well regarded touring bikes for around £ 470.
- A variety of diverse and well-regarded institutions, including Purdue University, UCLA, Columbia University and Arizona State University, offer majors in interior design.
- Estee Lauder: Estee Lauder is well regarded for having a variety of foundations to suit multiple skin types.
- In addition, this particular series of cameras is well regarded for its manual options, which allow photographers to get creative with lighting and framing.Advertisement
- Columbia houses several well-regarded graduate schools, including the Graduate School of Journalism.
- The product was well regarded and sold regionally in the California area until 1976 when the company changed hands.
- One of the most popular and well-regarded is Hips and Curves.
- There are several well-regarded specialists and sleep centers in the Arlington area.
- Instead of trying to sort through the chaff, just go to the National Automobile Dealers Association's site, a well-regarded source that even auto dealers use.Advertisement
- Movies directed by Michael Bay are usually well-regarded, yet he picked up a Razzie for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
- The fact that SAS is so well regarded as a company speaks highly of the craftsmanship of their shoes and accessories.
- The fact that SAS is so well regarded as a company speaks to the craftsmanship of their shoes and accessories.
- If you work in a more progressive environment such as retail or public relations, where fashion is well-regarded, than metallic shoes can be an asset to an otherwise downplayed outfit.
- Critics were also fair to the series, giving it a B+ rating, mostly based upon the fact that Kevin Williamson was already well regarded in the entertainment industry.Advertisement