Well-mannered sentence example
- Tammy was well mannered and required little supervision.
- She is a very well-mannered and polite young woman who engages well with all and particularly contributed to great teamwork with her male classmates.
- By nature, they are generally well mannered and calm.
- The inhabitants are described as moral, religious, hospitable to strangers, well mannered and industrious, healthy and long lived.
- Instead of being well-mannered and helpful, Velvet dresses much more provocatively and is much more lustful than her sister.Advertisement
- During the "Nylon Riots", which lasted from 1945 to 1946, normally well-mannered women would get into all out brawls over the much coveted nylons.
- What I personaly think of English people are proper, well-mannered people who happen to drink tea.
- In 1783 he formed a connexion with Elizabeth Bridget Cane, commonly known as Mrs Armstead or Armistead, an amiable and well-mannered woman to whom he was passionately attached.
- Zimbabweans are blamed all over the world for being too subdued, too well-mannered, just accepting anything without protest.
- You will be provided with one of our quiet and well-mannered horses, suited to your level.Advertisement
- Pagans regarded staring as impudent, as parents of well-mannered children still do.
- With the right home environment, care and training, your puppy will grow into a well-mannered, obedient, friendly and happy dog.
- Rose is generally well-mannered, polite, and has good organizational skills, and later gains the ability to help improve the brown and blue minions under your control.
- He was so well-mannered that gods sent their children to him so they could be properly schooled in polite behavior.