Welfare-state sentence example
- The Beveridge Report, published in 1942, proposed the establishment of a comprehensive welfare state.
- Weakened through years of underfunding, the Welfare State faced the prospect of outright abolition.
- dismantle advocate completely dismantling the Welfare State in one go.
- In the name of ' modernisation ' the neo-liberal ideologues want to take us back to a milieu that pre-dates the welfare state.
- The worldwide problem of the welfare state is mainly due to retirement ages not being raised in line with increased longevity.Advertisement
- personifye group also personified one aspect of the success of the Welfare State.
- Challenging some tenets of the resilience thesis, this article seeks to broaden the discussion of welfare-state retrenchment.
- thoughtful critique of the Attlee welfare state.
- Yet the defense of the welfare state in the face of the new immigration has revealed an undercurrent of racism.
- The step back from measurement to judgment about the welfare state of the animal involves an interpretation, which is not value-free.Advertisement
- Attlee created the welfare state and the NHS and also nationalized a fifth of Britain's economy.
- One way that society keeps a lid on the powder keg of tension between the rich and poor is through the welfare state.
- In the modern era, what we have seen around the world is a general increase in social services and the welfare state over time.
- An important point to make here is this: Historically, the welfare state only emerges to solve problems that private charities either cannot or will not solve.
- It is a deeply thoughtful critique of the Attlee welfare state.Advertisement
- Attlee created the welfare state and the NHS and also nationalized a fifth of Britain 's economy.