Weirdly sentence example
- Replicants are indistinguishable from natural people, except through weirdly sophisticated psychological tests.
- It felt weirdly familiar: it felt like I was home.
- Weirdly, and maybe it's just me, the best Gran Turismo soundtrack was in the first Gran Turismo, where Polyphonic Digital defined cool when it came to using licensed songs.
- It fails to meet standards in story, gameplay, and weirdly enough, actual racing.
- Then weirdly enough, the last 25 seconds of the song is pretty good.Advertisement
- A strange horse-like face atop a weirdly long and thick neck, bulbous eyes and a three-foot stature make him very hard to disguise.