Weirder sentence example
- "This is getting weirder with each session," Betsy said.
- "Weirder. Like â€¦" she paused, grappling with some way to explain things.
- "Just when I think things can't get weirder â€¦" Gabriel crossed to the living area without sitting.
- And as if that was not enough, Nedit allows you to write custom macros so that you can define even more weirder functions.
- Which just goes to prove that there is no weirder nor more unpredictable musical world than that of the television tie-in record.Advertisement
- Rather than featuring fantasy themes with sword-weilding characters, Mother is set in a modern-day town where characters equip bats, frying pans and slingshots to fight stray dogs, cranky old ladies and other weirder foes.
- The recent drowning is highlighted by a local "psychic" as things start to get even weirder.
- "Just when I think things can't get weirder …" Gabriel crossed to the living area without sitting.
- "Weirder. Like …" she paused, grappling with some way to explain things.
- To Greenland, Iceland's farthest colony, founded in the 10th century, we owe the two Lays of Atli, and probably HymiskviOa, which, though of a weirder, harsher cast, yet belong to the Western Isles school and not to Iceland.Advertisement