Weiner sentence example
- According to Weiner, sizing changes are very common.
- Weiner, DABSM, and three other physicians practice at the center: C.
- LoveToKnow Swimsuits went straight to founder and owner Cyla Weiner to find out more about the coming trends for 2007 and how to find a fit you love.
- Cyla Weiner (CW): Bra-fitting is in my family.
- In honor of the occasion, owners Cyla Weiner and Helen Kestler are compiling a cookbook in order to raise money for breast cancer organizations.Advertisement
- Cyla Weiner (CW): Both my sister Helen and I love to cook so we thought it would be fun to gather recipes from all of our clients and spearhead this project.
- Special thanks to Cyla Weiner for participating in the interview and for Jennifer Thomas of FSR Ventures for arranging it.
- As the owner of lingerie boutique Sylene, Cyla Weiner has a great deal of experience with bra fitting.
- "To ensure the perfect fit, one needs to be measured in three places: underneath your rib cage, at the apex of your bust, and underneath your arms above your breasts," Weiner says.
- "The most common mistake is band size," Weiner says.Advertisement
- Weiner feels there's no reason to limit yourself to a few basic bras when you can have one for all of your needs.
- According to Weiner, "The perfectly-fitted bra can make you look slimmer, let your clothes fit you better, give you a smaller waistline, and give you a great boost of confidence."
- In 1975, sisters Cyla Weiner and Helen Kestler opened Sylene, a women's lingerie boutique in Chevy Chase, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, D.C. Cyla brought her bra-fitting expertise to the boutique.