Weighed-down sentence example
- On the other hand, Egypt is not now weighed down with a huge warlike expenditure.
- Yet daily use is not irksome, even if weighed down.
- Her head weighed down heavily with an elaborate flower arrangement that was being fixed to her long plaited hair.
- verity true that she's based on a real person, but the film is not greatly weighed down by historical verities.
- Near the end of May, the sand cherry (Cerasus pumila) adorned the sides of the path with its delicate flowers arranged in umbels cylindrically about its short stems, which last, in the fall, weighed down with good-sized and handsome cherries, fell over in wreaths like rays on every side.Advertisement
- It 's true that she 's based on a real person, but the film is not greatly weighed down by historical verities.
- You shouldn't feel weighed down by your clothing, nor should you feel like you're being baked.
- Use concealer to hide dark under eye areas and make sure that lashes are well-groomed but not weighed down.
- It will also keep you cool and provide you that soft-to-the-touch feeling so you can dance the night away without feeling weighed down and sweaty because of your dress.
- This way, your arrangements are not weighed down by the heavier, real version of the fruits.Advertisement
- This can create the look of thicker, fluffy hair since the coat is not weighed down by long lengths.
- When it comes time to swing, however, you can't risk being impeded by fabric weighed down with sweat.
- From there, it evaporates quickly, so that your clothes aren't weighed down with moisture or sticking to your skin.
- The longer the hair, the more weighed down it will be.
- If you use too much Wen shampoo without rinsing adequately, your hair may feel heavy and weighed down.Advertisement
- Bounce: Shoulder length styles have extra bounce and movement because they are not weighed down.
- While many people love the soft and hydrating benefits of Wen products, there are several consumers that felt their hair was either hard to get clean or felt weighed down after use.
- When you're spending the day at the pool, you don't want to be weighed down with a large amount of baggage.