Weigh-up sentence example
- Coal trains, excluding the engine, weigh up to Boo or 900 tons, and travel at from 18 to 22 m.
- Whales with teeth include the sperm whale, which grows up to 18 meters long and can weigh up to 50 tons.
- So I will weigh up the pros and cons and decide in a few weeks.
- It is also important to weigh up the carbon footprint of bamboo sheets.
- It is important to weigh up the advantages and the disadvantages of wind power and for people to make a considered judgment as to which is the most appropriate form of energy in this modern era.Advertisement
- This may be less attractive to a young girl, however, so someone buying a jewelry box will need to weigh up the pros and cons of each approach.
- Most of the body stockings are recommended to fit those that are 5'11" tall and weigh up to 220 pounds.
- Online shipping may be available but can be expensive because the slides may weigh up to 75 pounds or more.
- The hotel welcomes dogs that weigh up to 40 pounds.
- The Razor Pocket Rocket bike is actually a scaled-down street bike which can carry riders who weigh up to 170 pounds.Advertisement
- A Norwalk juicer, packed with all its accessories, can weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Before opting for this new type of candle, however, it is important to weigh up the advantages and disadvantages in order to decide whether they are going to be right for you.
- The best way to decide what sort of costume you want to try when three people are involved is to weigh up cost, effort and overall effect.
- This bag is airline approved and can carry pets that weigh up to ten pounds.
- Pets that weigh up to 12 pounds are well suited for this style of tote.Advertisement
- While the guys on Deadliest Catch are out catching crabs in deadly conditions, these folks pull in fish that can weigh up to a thousand pounds.