Weigh down sentence example
- Taken altogether, it was a dreadfully long name to weigh down a poor innocent child, and one of the hardest lessons I ever learned was to remember my own name.
- Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain promises hours of lip color that won't weigh down your lips like lipstick.
- Ask her to lift the inside of her left arm as you slip the corsage on carefully, making sure the force of gravity doesn't take over and weigh down the flowers.
- Strap slippage - The heaviness of the breasts can weigh down the cups of the bra and cause the straps to slip down the arm.
- These formulas are generally best for dry coarse hair types as they can weigh down fine hair.Advertisement
- The thicker your hair is, the heavier the serum can be; don't put a heavy serum on thin locks or it will weigh down the waves and leave you with limp hair.
- Hair will look as good as it smells, and the Tigi promise is that this product will not weigh down your hair!
- Keep products to a minimum to not weigh down the thin, wispy layers.
- Waves and curls work on long hair because long hair supports the curl pattern, and the length helps to weigh down overly voluminous locks.
- Long hair will help weigh down some of the natural bounce in curly hair, which will help control volume and fight frizz.Advertisement
- It needs frequent shampoos with a deep cleansing shampoo that builds body and won't weigh down the extra length.
- In fact, if all your dating conversations are about problems, this will weigh down on your relationship and potentially cause a breakup.
- Marabou and chandelle feathers weigh down the hem and sleeves of this robe.