Weever sentence example
- The greater weever has darker brown or blue diagonal streaks.
- Masterman recalls the fact that two species of weever (Trachinus draco and T.
- If the view that the sole is protected by the blackness of the pectoral fin resembling the blackness of the dorsal fin of the weever, be correct, these fishes furnish an instance of Batesian mimicry.
- The dorsal fin of the lesser weever is all black, while that of the greater weever is dark only at the tip.
- weever fish sting.Advertisement
- Weever fish are silvery with a black venomous fin and spines.
- The authors noted Raynaud 's phenomenon only on the affected finger occurring some weeks after the weever fish sting.