Weeny sentence example
- Speedo carries much more than teeny weeny men's swimming briefs.
- You won't find teeny weeny bikinis here, but you will find a line like Remix for women, which features fun and funky colors and patterns.
- It's itsy bitsy, teeny weeny and polka-dotted, but it's not yellow.
- Then save that teeny weeny string bikini for days that call for more relaxing than playing.
- That 'laugh' landed the album in the number 2 spot in the UK charts, second only to kids' TV comic Timmy Mallet with his rendition of 'Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny'.Advertisement
- Target sells an adorable itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini for approximately $30 for both pieces.
- No, instead you 've got a teeny weeny bit of work to do.