Week-end sentence example
- The growth of popularity of the cycle, and later of the motor-car, has been a principal factor in the wide development of a tendency to leave London during the ” week-end,” that is to say, as a rule, for Saturday afternoon and Sunday.
- Yes, I have to admit to being a week-end Mod, complete with ex US army parka & Lambretta.
- Lucy and I were walking through a local village at the week end and found this beauty between the antique shops.
- All human infants and adults and older people need the environment of oxygen - as those Russian submariners learned last week-end.
- Very good wine with oriental cooking - I enjoyed it last week-end with a simple Thai-inspired Chicken stir-fry.Advertisement
- In turn, perhaps this week-end 's upsurge of violence might have been avoided.
- Very good wine with oriental cooking - I enjoyed it last week-end with a simple Thai-inspired chicken stir-fry.