Wedgies sentence example
- Forget the wedgies, the riding-up shirts, and the too-tight skirts when you're true to your body type.
- They go particularly well with skinny jeans or wedgies.
- Wedgies - In the 70s these were made of cork, but these days wedged heels are in cork and every other shoe material.
- Beware of overalls without an appropriate rise, since that causes wedgies on kids (particularly on those still in diapers).
- Wedgies. They've got strappy sandals, spectators, sporty lace-ups and two-tone vamp shoes, all in classic colors and color combos.Advertisement
- More importantly, they are as multi-colored and cute as ever, in styles ranging from retro wedgies and ankle-straps to ballet flats to flip-flops.
- Body Fresh Hipster: Great for low-rise slacks, these panties are smooth, sleek and won't leave you with embarrassing wedgies.