Web enabled sentence example
- LOK8U Nu.m8+: A digital watch that can be discreetly worn by children, the Nu.m8+ allows concerned parents to track their children easily from any web-enabled mobile device or computer.
- Read a book on a web-enabled phone in a long line, such as at a retail store during the holidays, or while waiting for a doctor's appointment.
- All have basic cameras, and most are web enabled.
- In this FlashForward book interview, Robert discusses the TV series, as well as what it's like being a successful writer in the "web-enabled" world of today.
- If you are lucky enough to have a web enabled PDA or mobile phone, another way many people prefer to connect to Twitter is through Twitter's mobile webpage.Advertisement