Weaved sentence example
- When he withdrew, she weaved against him, face flushed and eyes glazed.
- He stood, weaved on his feet, and started to fall.
- The car weaved in a cloud of dust, throwing gravel at the trees.
- This Lampshade is made from weaved newspaper with chrome snap fastenings around the top and bottom.
- The writing in the series is witty, with playful use of language but serious issues are seamlessly weaved into the text.Advertisement
- Those memorial keepsakes have a piece of us weaved into their creation, making it special and unique.
- Some also include weaved bodices with pearl accents while others feature crinoline slips for added formality.
- For example, a dream about falling is often associated with hopes and fears weaved into the innate fear of plummeting.
- Dreams are weaved throughout stories in the Bible, and they are integral to many of the lessons learned through the text.
- Platinum locks look very cool with chunky lowlights weaved in.Advertisement
- With the excitement and curiosity naturally weaved in pregnancy, many women find myths about gender prediction very appealing.
- Passionate, powerful and provocative words weaved together to form an image that is compelling to all the senses.
- Hair threaded, weaved, or hand-tied into the base, not glued.
- Desensitization can be weaved into the treatment plan.
- If you are purchasing your carpet, you want a tighter, densely weaved carpet to make it harder for stains to set it.Advertisement
- She desperately fought the steering wheel for control, but the car weaved all over the road.
- Still, the car weaved as he guided it back into the right lane.
- Still, the little girl inside wanted to believe the magic room had weaved its spell once again.