Weatherizing sentence example
- Weatherizing your home with caulking, weather stripping, storm windows and even draft guards in front of doors can mean big savings.
- Don't forget about weatherizing your window air conditioner units.
- Your local home improvement store can give you the best suggestions for the type of weatherizing needed for your area.
- If you do basic cleanup and weatherizing, your greenhouse will easily stay in top shape.
- In some states utility companies will send a representative to your home to offer insulating and weatherizing tips to help reduce energy bills.Advertisement
- Weatherizing should be done at this point to ensure that the windows are protected.
- While you can buy a decent spray in any drugstore, if you're talking about weatherizing a really high-quality leather bag, you should take it to your local shoe repair shop and pay the extra money to have them do it.